Welcome to the Digital Agriculture Research Lab
My research, as an interdisciplinary study, endeavors to combine advanced remote sensing with machine learning techniques for agricultural applications. In particular, it involves:
- Multi-source remote sensing data fusion, including hyperspectral/multispectral imagery, RGB imagery and LiDAR.
- Machine learning for high dimensional data analysis, including feature extraction, classification and regression.
- UAV-based imaging platform developments for precision agriculture.
- Crop growth monitoring and yield prediction using remote sensing and machine learning.
- High-throughput image based plant phenotyping.
Dr. Zhou Zhang